Saturday, April 1, 2017

One Step Closer!

Today I am happy to say that I finally have everything to complete my magazine. Yesterday, I took the final images for my cover and my table of contents. Also, this week I interviewed the two girls for my article. Now it’s go time, this weekend I will try to set up the layout for my magazine on Canva and start editing all the pictures. I’m getting a little overwhelmed, but I know I have a few more days to complete it then originally planned, and our teacher is giving us this whole week to work on it. Currently, I am creating the table of contents page and it’s coming out just like I planned, however, it definitely is going to need some retouching. Heres what I have so far:


Next, let me tell you a little bit about my day yesterday. After school on Friday, me and my friend headed to her house to get a few clothes and make-up for the shoot. Later we arrived to my house where I had set up a photo shoot studio in my living room. I choose that location because it is where I got good and natural lighting. I got a white bed sheet and taped it on the walls and floor to create a white background for my pictures.

Finally, I was able to capture my friend in different poses, as options when considering what image I should use for my cover. We then headed to the pool where I took some additional pictures of her swimming. At the end of the day, I was really proud of how they came out and very grateful for my friend that helped me. Here are some of the unedited images I took:


No comments:

Post a Comment