Monday, April 10, 2017

Final Project!

I am finally done! Guys it was definitely a journey and I thank you all for being apart of it. The magazine is called Valor, it focuses on informing young girls on fitness and helping them achieve their mental and physical goals. I was able to change and add the finishing touches in order for my magazine to come out just like I wanted it to. I want to say thank you to my model/friend who helped me achieve the fierce cover image. Also, I want to give a huge thank you to Ariel and Gabriella who allowed me to interview them and create the story for my two-page spread. I am super happy of how it came out and I hope you all love it as much as I do. Let me know what you think. So without further ado here is my magazine Valor!









No comments:

Post a Comment