Saturday, April 8, 2017

Adding the Final Touches...


I’m almost there! The magazine is coming out just like I wanted it to. This morning I was able to finish and edit my two-page article. After I finished writing the first draft, I realized that I was writing way too formal for a magazine. So, I went back and tried to use a more casual tone. I then added the images to the spread to bring it to life. Deciding which picture I wanted to use was definitely time consuming because I wanted each image to be a part of the story. At last, I’m in the process of adding the final touches for the magazine, such as changing some font colors and filling in more information on the table of contents to make it stand out. I will continue to finish up the magazine tomorrow. Also, tomorrow I will complete the CCR. Before filming I am going to create a script in order to have a fluid, straightforward reflection of my work. I’m really looking forward to showing you guys the final product!

PS: I wanted to let you guys know that I finally decided to keep the title of my magazine as Valor. I think the word, which stands for courage and bravery, is a great representation of what I want my magazine to stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment