Sunday, March 26, 2017

Tutorials For Canva

As I now start to create my magazine, I wanted to check out some software programs that are best to use. I came upon Canva, which my teacher had mentioned to us before, it is a free simple graphic design software. I made an account and started to play around with it. However, I wanted to understand the program a little better, so I watched some tutorial videos on YouTube.




In this video, they give an overview of how to use the tools in Canva, such as their writing tools and how to insert certain images.



In the second video, it demonstrate how to use Canva to create a magazine. The video shows how the user can start with a template and fix it to their likings, and how to also set up a two-page spread. The video also gave some tips on the downloading process. Nevertheless, both of these videos gave me a clearer understanding of how the program works and how I can use it when starting my magazine. These next two weeks are focused on getting the images and interviewing the girls, so I can incorporate it into the magazine using Canva.



Source:
T. (2015, June 18). Canva Tutorial: Create Beautiful Graphics Quickly, Easily, and for Free! Retrieved March 26, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-lB4Q-k1OI  

E. (2015, October 19). How to use Canva to Make a Magazine. Retrieved March 26, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suyGeN7ggFs&t=1s  

No comments:

Post a Comment